The Marxist-Leninists of Australia’s Democratic Socialist Perspective are organising an international conference in Sydney at Easter.
Check out the “over the top” climate change propaganda below.
A conference that brings together socialists and progressive activists from around Australia, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and North America in dozens of panel presentations and workshops over four days to discuss the urgent questions of our time, including:
* The capitalist economic crisis: Putting people and planet before corporate profits
* Stopping global warming: Social change, not climate change
* Emerging alternatives to capitalism: The Venezuelan revolution and anti-imperialist rebellion in Latin America
* Crisis in the Middle East: Resisting imperialism and war
* Organising to fight for a better world: Building mass movements, alliances and left parties
Sydney, April 10-12 (Easter), 2009: World at a Crossroads – Fighting for Socialism in the 21st Century