Watcher’s Council Nominations – The Living Bones Edition
From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – File under: “You have GOT to be kidding me”
- Joshuapundit – Yom Hazikaron – The Living Bones
- Simply Jews – Bibi: Not anyone’s Darling Anymore
- New Zeal – “Lula” And Barack’s Common Marxist Ties
- The Noisy Room – Senate Seeks To Create Caeser
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Seven Days In May
- Right Truth – Leon Panetta worked around the president’s “persistent hesitation to act.”
- Snapped Shot – Demolition Derby
- Bookworm Room – Obama’s 60 Minutes Interview With Steve Kroft
- VA Right – Flashback 2004: Kerry Blames Bush for $1.80 Per Gallon Gas!
- The Political Commentator – We got bin Laden all right Mr. President! Now what?
- The Razor – The Abandoned
- Rhymes With Right – There Really Is No Legitimate Alternative
- The Glittering Eye – Return With Us Now
- The Grouch – River in the Rain
- Constitutionalists United for Liberty – Obama’s Dream
- The Crank Files – Insensitivity Training
- Capitalist Preservation – Extortistan
- The Economist – Botox And Bean Counting submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Victor Davis Hanson – Thoughts On A Surreal Depression submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Contentious Centerist – The Chomsky And The Tomahawk submitted by Simply Jews
- Melanie Phillips – The Hamas/al-Qaeda/Fatah Axis submitted by New Zeal
- American Digest/Vanderleun – September 10, 2001: “Make no mistake, it’s not revenge he’s after. It’s a reckonin’.” submitted by The Noisy Room
- TIME/Battle Blog – A provocative vision of a post supercarrier US Navy
submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Last Refuge – A different Angle on the “muslim funeral rite” submitted by Right Truth
- Pajamas Media/Walid Shoebat – The Mosab Yousef Saga: Did Hamas ‘Defector’ Dupe All of Us? submitted by Snapped Shot
- The American Interest – Top Green Admits: “We Are Lost” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Pajamas Media – Video: Texas Burns, Obama Fundraises submitted by VA Right
- Publius Forum – Wanted: A Commonsense U.S. Energy Policy submitted by The Political Commentator
- ARGGHHH! The Home of Two of Jonah’s Military Guys – He Would Like To Know submitted by The Razor
- Christopher Hitchens – Unspoken Truths submitted by The Watcher
- Philip Christofanelli/BigGovernment – ‘Introduction to Labor Studies’ – My First-Hand Account submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Arthur Hu/Asian Week – Obama Got Osama: Mission Accomplished? submitted by The Watcher
- Elliot Abrams/CFR – The End Of The Peace Process submitted by The Watcher