“At least 10 members of the gang lured the victim into a park in Wheaton, Maryland, communicated with one another over walkie-talkies as he arrived, and then allegedly stabbed him more than 100 times, decapitated him and then cut out his heart…” IBT, MS-13 Gang Member Charged With Stabbing, Decapitation, Ripping Out Heart Of Victim, November 22, 2017
“The men reportedly took turns whacking the 15-year-old girl’s flailing body — 28 swings in total. Her injuries included an ‘indented’ buttocks, discolored arms and legs, and visible bleeding from the neck down.” Local D.C. ABC Affiliate, “Police: MS-13 men beat sex-trafficked girl with bat 28 times, ‘indented’ part of her body,” February 16 2018
“Santos Arquimidis Sorto Amaya was just leaving his home to go to work when four MS-13 members abducted him, shot him and then put his body in his own car and set it on fire at Veterans Park, police said.” Local D.C. News, “MS-13 gang abduction, killing in Woodbridge was completely random, police say,” May 10 2018
“In what Grant County detectives call one of the most savage murders they’ve ever investigated, 31-year old Jill Sundberg was shot multiple times; her body was dumped near the Old Vantage Highway. Detectives found a note, stuck in Sundberg’s back with a knife…” Local Idaho News, “Note found stuck in body of murder victim revealed,” March 7, 2017 “
Those who condemn President Trump for referring to MS-13 gang members as “animals,” repeatedly referred to law-abiding American citizens in the most heinous of ways while Barack Obama was president.
Here is a transcript of the President’s remarks.
Watch them in context:
— GOP (@GOP) May 17, 2018
In 2011, then-Vice President Joe Biden denied referring to the Tea Party as “terrorists.” Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison even took to Twitter to defend his honor:
@urBAMNcontent, Biden didn’t call Tea Party Terrorist – not in closed D Caucus meeting as reported. Not true.
— Rep. Keith Ellison (@keithellison) August 20, 2011
But a mere two years later, Biden was referring openly to the Tea Party as “extremists” and Keith Ellison was sharing an article on Twitter where Senator Elizabeth Warren referred to the Tea Party as “anarchists.”
— Rep. Keith Ellison (@keithellison) October 6, 2013
The same Keith Ellison expressed outrage over President Trump referring to MS-13 gang members as “animals.”
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time,” said Maya Angelou. How many times does Trump have to tell us that he considers some people to be “animals” or from “s–hole countries,” before we mobilize, organize and vote him and people who think like him out? https://t.co/cnzCSn9TNN
— Rep. Keith Ellison (@keithellison) May 17, 2018
Rep. Adam Schiff blasted President Trump for referring to MS13 members as “animals.” He said in part, “These degrading words are also how despots around the world dehumanize those they persecute. ” In 2011, Rep. Adam Schiff referred to the Tea Party as “extremists.”
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) July 29, 2011
Murderers, rapists, and animals. This is how the President views undocumented immigrants. These degrading words are also how despots around the world dehumanize those they persecute.
The only protection? A vigilant citizenry and the rule of law. https://t.co/hSATf0OxCV
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) May 17, 2018
Elected democrats such as Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and even then-President Obama long with their allies such as former Vice President Al Gore, Jeremiah Wright, and Obama’s “spiritual advisor” Jim Wallis referred to the Tea Party as radicals, anarchists, extremists, terrorists, unbiblical, legislative arsonists, committing jihad, have bombs strapped to their chests, committing extortion, taking hostages, want to “tear down the house our founders built,” want to “blow up the global economy,” are “holding a gun to the head of Americans,” and are a “2.0 upgrade of the lynch mobs.”
Obama referred to law-abiding citizens as “extremists,” while President Trump refers to murderous MS-13 gang members as “animals.”
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2013
Today’s vote by House Republicans is pointless. The American people will not be extorted by Tea Party anarchists. #GOPshutdown
— Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) September 28, 2013
President Trump is getting hammered for referring to MS-13 gang members as “animals.” Allow the author to do some name calling. Those who express faux outrage over President Trump’s comments are hypocrites.
When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) May 16, 2018
Here are some stories about MS-13:
- Apparent MS-13 victim found in burning car identified as Va. man, ‘completely random’
- MS-13 member admits he helped bury machete and knife used to kill teen in East Boston
- Police: MS-13 men beat sex-trafficked girl with bat 28 times, ‘indented’ part of her body
- MS-13 Gang Member Charged With Stabbing, Decapitation, Ripping Out Heart Of Victim
- “I don’t remember how many times I stabbed her in the stomach,” the teen said. “Thirteen. Something like that.”
- “He was getting down to details on how deep to dig a hole to dispose of a body…Among those murdered by his alleged underlings is 16-year-old Angel Solar of Freeport, who was lured into the woods.”
- Not many days after MS-13 members killed Adan Huerta in El Salvador in 2017 for opening a barbershop without their permission, Huerta’s sister, Monica, in Houston, was told, “You’re next.”
- Sheriff Brown says the motorist who found Wood’s body on Roaring Run Rd. saw an older-model Honda Accord with one occupant drove by at a high rate of speed…All three detained males are known MS-13 gang members and illegal aliens…”
- Five illegal aliens, and members of the “Gulf Cartel”, named as MS-13 “allies,” shot 31-year-old mother of four Jill Sundberg 13 times, and stabbed her back with a note attached: “For all those whores, bitches and assholes that show no respect to the gulf cartel.”
Are they animals?