Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Islamic Dogs of War – The Use Of Gang-Rape to Subjugate Infidels and Those that Resist
- The Political Commentator – King Abdullah of Jordan knows what the Obama administration is too blind to see!
- Simply Jews – On questioning professor Joseph Levine
- Joshuapundit – Narcissus In The Promised Land Redux: Obama Learns You Can’t Fool All Of The People All Of The Time
- The Razor – The Day After: When Iran Successfully Tests The Bomb
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Ottmanic – Little Satan Hook Up
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Gay “marriage”: Before the high court now
- The Glittering Eye – Ways and Means for Reducing Carbon Output
- The Right Planet – Think About It
- VA Right! – It’s Easter! To Liberals it is ‘Hate a Christian’ Week
- Rhymes With Right – A Response To Mayor Bloomberg On Infringing Upon Freedom
- The Mellow Jihadi – To the Americans
- Bookworm Room – While its not governments role to advance morality, its also not its role to advance immorality
- Gay Patriot – Our pathetic debate on gay marriage
- Ask Marion – Retired Army Captain Warns “DHS Acquisitions are a ‘bold threat of war’ Against the American People”
- Liberty’s Spirit – Obfuscated History
- The Pirate’s Cove – Settled Science: The Planet Is No Longer Warming
- Sultan Knish – Night Falls on Civilization submitted by The Noisy Room
- Right Truth – The Near-Martyrdom of Lars Hedegaard submitted by The Political Commentator
- Philosemitism – The Very Real Jewish Exodus From France submitted by Simply Jews
- Taki’s Magazine – The Irrational (Yet Perfectly Understandable) Nature of Blood Vengeance submitted by Joshuapundit
- Reason.Com – How Debt Ruins Systems submitted by The Razor
- Flashpoints – What to Make of Syria’s Chemical Weapons Claim? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Buckhorn Road – Feinstein’s fascist firearm follies fall in flames… but the fight is far from finished submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Charles Cameron/Zenpundit – Close reading, Synoptic- and Sembl-style, for parallels, patterns submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Andrea Neal/IndyStar.com – Left, right unite against Common Core submitted by The Right Planet
- CNS News – CBO: America Will Never See Full Employment Under Obama submitted by VA Right!
- College Insurrection – U. Arizona student: Immigration reform should not stall deportations submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Breitbart.Com – Jim Kerry’s ‘Cold Dead Hand’ Blames Charlton Heston For Country’s Gun Violence submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Dennis Prager/National Review – Florida Atlantic U., Left Wing Seminar submitted by Bookworm Room
- Laffer And Moore/WSJ – The Red-State Path to Prosperity submitted by The Watcher
- Caroline Glick – The Meaning and Consequences of Israel’s Apology to Turkey submitted by Watcher