Trevor Loudon’s Speaking Schedule
Here are some of the recent articles discussing Trevor:
- Accuracy in Media: Which Security Risk for President?
- American Thinker: Hillary Clinton: America’s Most Dangerous Enemy Within
- American Thinker: An Alexis de Tocqueville for Our Time
- Breitbart: Trevor Loudon: If Hillary Clinton Is Elected, ‘There Will Never Be Another Republican President, Ever’
- Breitbart: Frank Gaffney: Hillary Clinton’s Immigration Policies Put U.S. on ‘Road to a Sharia State’
- Breitbart: Frank Gaffney: Keith Ellison a ‘Very Aggressive Hard Leftist Enabler’ of Muslim Brotherhood
- The Counter Jihad Report: The Glazov Gang-Trevor Loudon on “The Enemies Within
- drrichswier.com: ACTION: Tell Congress to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization
- FrontPageMag: THE ENEMIES WITHIN: A new documentary by Trevor Loudon exposes the subversion of our own government.
- Liberty Unyielding: Video: ‘The Enemies Within,’ a must-see film
- Hollywood Reporter: Hillary Clinton “Mentor” Saul Alinsky Explored in Two New Films
- Hollywood in Toto: MOVIE NEWS INTERVIEWS ‘ENEMIES’ FILMMAKER VOWS TO REACH MORE THAN CHOIR
- Jihad Watch: Video: Trevor Loudon on “The Enemies Within” – on The Glazov Gang
- The New American: Progressive Patty
- Politichicks: The Enemies Within: An Exclusive PolitiChicks Interview with Trevor Loudon
- Truth Revolt: Glazov Gang: What Trump Must Do on Islamic Threat: Filmmaker Trevor Loudon unveils plan for the new president to push back the jihadist tide
- WND: NEW FILM TELLS OF MY OLD FRIEND BHO – MARXIST REVOLUTIONARY
- WND: SECURITY OFFICERS WARN OF HUMA ABEDIN’S TIE TO SAUDIS
- WND: ‘Enemies Within’ exposes plan to take over America
Here is just a sample of Trevor’s recent media appearances:
- Curt Schilling, Breitbart
- Peter Boyles
- Bill Martinez LIVE
- Teri O’Brien
- Battlefield Live Radio Show
- Steve Deace (Third Hour)
- On Trending Today USA with Rusty Humphreys
- Jack Harris, Tedd Webb on Tampa 970 WFLA
- The Ryno Report
- The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show with Rob McConnell
Trevor Loudon is a celebrated author, filmmaker and political commentator from New Zealand, who has been researching the radical left for more than 30 years.
- Trevor recently finished his hard-hitting political documentary, the Enemies Within.
- Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
- After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
- In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
- Since 2011 Loudon has toured the United States promoting his two books “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress” – an extensively footnoted expose of the rapidly unfolding Marxist takeover of the United States government.
- Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
- Loudon has interviewed many people from both sides of the struggle over the years to former Western intelligence offices, to government undercover operatives inside the communist movement, to former KGB officers.
This research has given Loudon unique insight into how extensively often minuscule communist parties have been able to manipulate, and even control policy formation in many Western countries – particularly the “main enemy:” the United States of America. Loudon’s research shows that this is not just a historical problem, but is a very grave and looming threat which will not only impact America’s national security but indeed her very survival.
Some photos of Trevor:
Trevor is also the founder and editor of KeyWiki.org, a rapidly growing website with the goal of unlocking the covert side of U.S. and Global politics.