About Us: Meet the Team
Editor-in-Chief Trevor Loudon
From Christchurch New Zealand, Trevor Loudon has been researching the radical left for more than 30 years.
- Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
- After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
- In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
- Since 2011 Loudon has toured the United States promoting his two books “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress” – an extensively footnoted expose of the rapidly unfolding Marxist takeover of the United States government.
- Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
- Loudon has interviewed many people from both sides of the struggle over the years to former Western intelligence offices, to government undercover operatives inside the communist movement, to former KGB officers.
This research has given Loudon unique insight into how extensively often miniscule communist parties have been able to manipulate, and even control policy formation in many Western countries – particularly the “main enemy:” the United States of America. Loudon’s research shows that this is not just a historical problem, but is a very grave and looming threat which will not only impact America’s national security but indeed her very survival.
Trevor is also the founder and editor of KeyWiki.org, a rapidly growing website with the goal of unlocking the covert side of U.S. and Global politics.
Renee Nal is a political junkie and driven prolific writer. A relentless truth-seeker, her main objectives are to expose media and academic bias. Renee is a former Glenn Beck intern and a founding member of TavernKeepers.com; a political news website which is focused on reporting stories that are not covered in the mainstream media.
Renee is the National Conservative Examiner and has written for numerous media outlets including Liberty Unyielding, WayneDupree.com, EAGNews.org and many others.
Renee has lived and traveled around the world, having a special place in her heart for Africa.
Renee also works for KeyWiki.
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton is a Constitutional Conservative and she blogs at NoisyRoom.net. NoisyRoom is a Conservative blog that focuses on political and national issues of interest to the American public. The blog currently has a viewership of between 2 and 3 million visitors a month and is frequently featured by other leading blogs and the media.
Her writing and blogging are based primarily on Conservative issues and her research focuses on exposing those who would subvert the Constitution and the intentions of the founding fathers. Driven by a need to uncover the truth and the connections between those that would forever change the American way of life and the Constitutional principles that America was founded upon, Terresa is dedicated to exposing Progressives wherever they may hide.
Terresa specializes in research and editing. Her background is in accounting, management information systems and Constitutional law. She is an author and has written many conservative columns. She has also worked with numerous political organizations and candidates during her career as well as CPA firms, law firms and upper-tier executives.