Watcher’s Council Nominations – “Phoney Scandals” Edition
I’m sure the families of Brian Terry, Chris Stevens, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and over 300 Mexicans murdered because of Fast and Furious are happy to know that words – polite words anyway – fail me.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members on the oldest and most established blogging group in the ‘sphere… and grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety that comes with it. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Political Commentator – The Weiner-Huma-Hillary Unholy Alliance!
- Joshuapundit – The Great Divider
- The Noisy Room – Rolling In The Deep … With Communists
- Simply Jews – Pissing on your mobile – it is a coming thing
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sinai Insurgency
- Liberty’s Spirit – It’s Only Dead Jews – Who Cares? Not the Obama Administration For Certain
- VA Right! – The NRSC Asks ‘Are You Still a Republican?’ – I’m Not Sure How to Answer That!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – What happens when you hire complete nitwits
- The Right Planet – The So-Called ‘Dialog on Race’
- Nice Deb – Drip-Drip-Drip New Obama Scandal Emerges At DOE Drip-Drip Whistleblowers Illegally Gagged Drip-Drip-Drip
- The Glittering Eye – Not Dead Yet
- The Razor – Primary Care Physicians: Between A Rock and a Hard Place
- Rhymes With Right – Defending The Monster In Court
- The Mellow Jihadi – I Buy a Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Machine
- Bookworm Room – A bit of Irish history with some sightseeing thrown in too
- Ask Marion – Spying on America – Thor to O’Reilly: My Contacts Tell Me Government is Recording All Phone Calls
- Maggie’s Notebook – North Carolina: Teacher Tenure Reform Passed
- The Pirate’s Cove – Don’t Forget, Warming Really Isn’t About The Surface Temperature
- Adina Kutnicki – Obama: Shield For Islamic Regimes exposed His Hand submitted by The Political Commentator
- Caroline Glick – How to Respond to EU Sanctions submitted by Joshuapundit
- Diana West – Why Won’t the Media Cover Huma Abedin’s Ties to Global Jihad Movement? submitted by The Noisy Room
- Zenpundit – How to Lose the Next War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Elder Of Ziyon – The Elephants in the Room 2013 submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Downtrend.com – Nancy Pelosi: Suppressing 2nd Amendment Rights Protects the Constitution submitted by VA Right!
- According To Hoyt – Forever Young submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Kevin Jackson/American Thinker – Obama, Alinsky and the Devil submitted by The Right Planet
- Joel Pollak/Big Journalism – WSJ: Obama Worst President for Middle Class ‘in Modern Times’ submitted by Nice Deb
- Roger L. Simon – Christie, Paul, Libertarianism, and the NSA submitted by The Razor
- Hot Air – Man, all of these phony scandals have really been getting in the way of this economic recovery we’re in submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Michael Totten – Tunisia on the Brink submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Bill Whittle – The Lynching submitted by The Watcher
- Hussein Aboubakr/Times Of Israel – The Holy Anti-Semitic Month of Ramadan submitted by The Watcher