Watcher’s Council Nominations – Free At Last Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Political Commentator – Marion Barry: Drugs, crime, prison, politics and jobs! (Video)
- Simply Jews – What is in store for Egypt now?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Last Days Of Hamas
- Liberty’s Spirit – Celebrating Sexy Jewish Women: Beyond Being a Woman of Valor
- Joshuapundit – Race As Politics And Politics As Race – The Slave Mentality Revisited
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Maintaining your “progressive” cred
- The Glittering Eye – Thought Experiment on Immigration
- VA Right! – Zimmerman NOT Guilty, Justice Prevailed. Put Yourself In Zimmerman’s Shoes
- The Razor – Race Riots in America 2013
- Nice Deb – At What Point Will America Have Had Enough Of Obama’s Constant Lying?
- The Noisy Room – Roger Ailes Off Camera – A Book Review
- Rhymes With Right – Fisking Robert Reich’s Column Suggesting That There Are Traitors Among Us
- The Mellow Jihadi – Stupid Kids at #freejahar
- The Right Planet – The Closest I’ve Ever Come to War
- Bookworm Room – A sour, mean-spirited post about Stockholm
- Ask Marion – What Happened to the ‘Post-Racial America’ Dream?
- Maggie’s Notebook – Tokyo Rose American Style–Obama Government Central Unleashed: Propaganda Free For You
- The Pirate’s Cove – Eugene Robinson: Hey, We Need To Talk About Why People Are Scared Of Young Black Men
- Garry North – Taken for a Ride: Tax-Funded Higher Education submitted by The Political Commentator
- Israellycool – The Arabization Of US Media submitted by Simply Jews
- Raymond Ibrahim – Exposed: Final Conversation Between President Morsi and General Sisi submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Bret Stephens/Wall Street Journal – The Boring Palestinians submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Sultan Knish – Wrong Side Of The Street submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – Shhhh! We can’t talk about race! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Will Saletan/Salon – You Are Not Trayvon Martin submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Mark Steyn – A Dagger at the Heart of Justice submitted by The Razor
- Cahnman’s Musings – Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant “Hail Satan” submitted by Nice Deb
- Doug Ross@Journal – President Barack Obama’s Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated] submitted by VA Right!
- Allergic To Bull – So Just How Hard Should Zimmerman Have Allowed Martin to Beat Him? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Plan Of The Day – First Carrier Drone Operations submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- American Spectator – America’s Racist God submitted by The Right Planet
- Victor Davis Hanson – President Obama’s New American Vocabulary submitted by The Watcher
- The Mental Recession – Flashback: 5 Racially Motivated Violent Crimes That Weren’t Reported in the Media After the Trayvon Martin Case submitted by The Watcher