Watcher’s Council Nominations – Post Mortum Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Political Commentator – Hurricane Sandy has been a “big f—ing deal!” in New York and New Jersey!
- The Noisy Room – Even Without Bread, We Must Have Circuses
- The Colossus of Rhodey – What the Right constantly has to deal with
- Rhymes With Right – Thus Ends Any Semblance Of Relevance Of Civil Rights Leaders
- The Razor – The Health Care Rebellion Begins
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Winning Friends and Influencing People
- Gay Patriot – After 4 years of Hope & Change, Nation Is More Divided Than Ever
- Bookworm Room – A foreign policy/war powers law establishes that the unnecessary deaths in Benghazi were Obamas responsibility
- The Right Planet – #BenghaziQuiddick
- The Mellow Jihadi – Military Doctors, They Are Special
- VA Right! – Poll Skew Report: Skew History for Each Poll
- Joshuapundit – A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall
- The Independent Sentinel – We Are All Socialists Now
- Simply Jews – Did Tzipi Livni have sex with Arabs when working for Mossad?
- The Glittering Eye – It’s Not The Country…
- Right Reason – Returning to the Hallowed Halls of Higher Education
- Ask Marion – Picking a U.S. President… in 2012… Now Just One Day Away From a New Start
- The Prate’s Cove – Racist Democrats Fail To Elect African Americans West And Love
- Yid With Lid – The Jewish Star Endorses Mitt Romney submitted by The Political Commentator
- Mark Steyn – Biggest Big Government can’t keep lights on submitted by The Noisy Room
- OpenMarket.Org – Did Bush Save General Motors? Obama Messed Up Chrysler submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Georgia Tip Sheet – Lowery: all whites are going to hell submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Via Meadia – Why the Ambassador Died submitted by The Razor
- Telegraph – Could Iran’s Supreme Leader be more cautious than we think? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Bing West/The Corner – Cynicism Confirmed submitted by Gay Patriot
- Barry Rubin – One Thousand and One Articles Later: Why Obama Should be Voted Out of Office Today submitted by Bookworm Room
- American Thinker – Obama’s Taqqiya Unravels submitted by The Right Planet
- Chicago Boyz – Decline is Not Inevitable submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Daily Caller – The Daily Caller’s guide to getting drunk on election night submitted by VA Right!
- Michelle Malkin – Obama gets his “revenge,” but conservatives must stand tall submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Foundry – Now Is a Time for Commitment submitted by The Watcher