Watchers Council Nominations – Order In The Court Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, Ask Marion, The Pirate’s Cove and Liberty’s Spirit took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some excellent pieces that will reward your attention.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published anywhere) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then simply return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
Could it be any easier?
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse
- The Right Planet – Mark Levin: Conservatism Is Not an Ideology
- The Political Commentator – Karen Klein morality call takes an ugly turn for the political at The New York Times!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The reaction of a “boss”
- Joshuapundit – The Muslim Brotherhood Takes Over Egypt – With The Obama Administration’s Direct Help
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Outreach Year 3
- Rhymes With Right – Don’t Ken And Josephine Terry Have “Absolute Moral Authority”?
- Gay Patriot – HRC: Two Days of Silence, Will You Speak up?
- VA Right! – Tea Party and Republicans Uniting After Rough Primary
- The Glittering Eye – I Do Know Some Dirty Words
- The Independent Sentinel – His Imperiousness, Barack Obama, Cancels Federal Immigration Enforcement In Arizona
- The Razor – One Familys Escape from Poverty No Govt $ Spent
- The Mellow Jihadi – The Ugly Americans: the Post I Did Not Want to Write
- Bookworm Room – Bumper sticker polling
- Simply Jews – Alice Walker’s hidden dichotomy
- Ask Marion – Shades of Watergate? – Congress Moves Ahead with Contempt Vote, Obama Invokes Executive Privilege… Why?
- The Pirate’s Cove – Warmists Still Pushing Racist Population Policies
- Liberty’s Spirit – The Islamist Storm and the Coming War
- Sultan Knish/FrontPage – A Dark And Vengeful God submitted by The Noisy Room
- A Theory of Civilization – John Locke: Of The Understanding submitted by The Right Planet
- Caroline Glick – The Muslim Brotherhood’s Useful Idiots submitted by The Political Commentator
- The American Interest – Peace Prize Follies submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Natasha Smith – “Please God. Please make it stop.” submitted by Joshuapundit
- Danger Room Wired – Putin Wants a Darpa of His Own submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Allergic To Bull – What Happened Tonight submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Canadian Rattlesnake – Nancy Pelosi Rallying Her Bases submitted by Gay Patriot
- Publius Forum – Aaron Worthing Wins Blow for Free Speech, Then Gets SWATed submitted by VA Right!
- Sean Trende/Real Clear Politics – Krugman And Today’s Policies: This Is Nothing Like 1937 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Daily Caller – House Dem breaks from the party plans to vote for Holder contempt submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Via Meadia – Time to Occupy State Pensions? submitted by The Razor
- Rantings of a Sandmonkey – Chapter’s End submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Jewish Daily Forward – Jews Failed to Spot Hitler’s Menace submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sarah Palin – “Death Panel” Three Years Later submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Obama, the first Invented American president submitted by The Watcher