Watcher’s Council Nominations – Fake-A-Hontas Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
The above is a photo of Harvard professor, self-styled ‘consumer activist’ and Massachusetts Democrat Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren in her secret minority Identity as Chief Spreading Bull. True to form, she’s dressed in the war bonnet of a Lakota, rather than the tribe she *cough* claims to belong to, but then that’s part of the fun.
By now, most of you know that Princess Dances-With-Marxism has claimed to be a Native American throughout her career, taking advantage of ‘diversity’ to get affirmative action bennies at the University of Houston, Rutgers and of course, Harvard University where she was eagerly hired as a professor. (‘Quick, let’s hire her… we don’t have one of those.’)
Oddly enough, no one ever asked Warren for proof until recently and the best that our friend Minni-blah-blah was able to provide was an 1884 genealogical document that might prove that her great, great, great grandmother was Cherokee. As the genealogist who found it said, ‘This needs more research.’
If this document is accurate, that would make Elizabeth Warren all of 1/32nd Cherokee Indian. Based on that criteria, President Obama is an Arab Muslim and I’m the lost heir to the throne of Lithuania.
Odd that many Democrats seem unwilling to disavow racial ‘classifications’ that have more than an aroma of the Nazi’s old Racial Purity Laws. But then, oddly enough, President Obama’s new campaign slogan has an odor redolent of the same place and time. Just a coincidence, I’m sure.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – All the Little Communist Occupiers in a Row
- The Political Commentator – Must see video: Obama’s “Julia”, Julia’s alter-ego Julia/Julian and campaign incompetence!
- The Independent Sentinel – The Life of Svetlana, Julia’s’ Friend
- The Mellow Jihadi – Gimme a Break: Occupy Marines, Really?
- Joshuapundit – Inside Vladimir Putin
- Simply Jews – Johan Galtung – Another Cause For Celebration At The Elders’ Place
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Ah, “diversity”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Happy VE Day!!
- Bookworm Room – Marin County: What its like to live in one of the most affluent and liberal outposts in America
- VA Right! – Republicans Adopt Rules for Radicals Tactics Right Back at Cha
- Rhymes With Right – White House Condemns Romney For Not Rebuking Treason Accusation
- The Glittering Eye – Looting
- The Right Planet – An Immigration Nightmare: The Story of Sunny and Mark
- Gay Patriot – Time after time since he took office, Obama has failed to show the fortitude to stand up to hateful and over-the-line rhetoric
- The Razor – Of Goats And Politics
- FrontPage Magazine/Daniel Greenfield – Forward with Obama, Mao and Lenin submitted by The Noisy Room
- Nile Gardiner – Francois Hollande’s election victory is a symbol of the EU’s decline submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Hill – Dick Morris: Obamas sneaky treaties submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- A Trainwreck in Maxwell – Balance submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- PJ Media/David P.Goldman – Labor Force Disappears in Obama’s Depression submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fresno Zionism – Three Irrational US Mideast Policies submitted by Simply Jews
- The Chronicle of Higher Education – Don’t Pick Up submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Small Wars Journal – Future of the force: Where do we go from here? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- National Review/Jonah Goldberg – Big &#%!ing Joker submitted by Bookworm Room
- Yid With Lid – al Qaeda Releases Video of My Political Science Mentor Held Since August submitted by VA Right!
- Zero Hedge – People Not In Labor Force Soar By 522,000, Labor Force Participation Rate Lowest Since 1981 submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Cruel irony in Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee saga submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Alt-Market – Economic Alert: If Youre Not Worried Yet You Should Be submitted by The Right Planet
- Michael Barone – Warren ancestry claim puts light on corrupt system submitted by Gay Patriot
- XKCD – Every Major’s Terrible submitted by The Razor
- Breitbart.Com – Who Is The Real Sarah Palin? submitted by The Watcher
- George Will – Jon Will’s Gift submitted by The Watcher