Watcher’s Council Nominations: State Of Obama Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – What the Gingrich South Carolina victory could mean
- The Political Commentator – Doing away with the Electoral College! One man, one vote and majority wins!
- The Noisy Room – Revolution Moves Into The Overton Window
- Simply Jews – Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey vs FUKUS
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Going All The Way
- Bookworm Room – War is not, and should not be, sporting
- Right Truth – Making Sausage
- The Right Planet – Are We a Democracy?
- The Razor – A Tale of Two Disasters: The Titanic and the Costa Concordia
- VA Right – Will Newt Survive His Ex-Wives With Knives?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Lance Corporal Donald Hogan, Marine Hero
- Rhymes With Right – Am I Wrong To Be Troubled Here?
- The Glittering Eye – You Be the Judge
- Joshuapundit – Obama’s State Of The Union – The Hollow Man
- New Zeal – Kyrsten Sinema: Communist Connected Arizona State Senator to Run For Congress
- Liberty’s Spirit – Abbott and Costello Discuss Unemployment
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Reduced Our Dependence on Foreign Oil & I’m the Easter Bunny
- Ask Marion – Tic… Tic… GOP Toc… or Rather Talk
- Capitalist Preservation – The Fallacy Of The Minimum Wage Part Four
- The Foundry – 1,000 Days Without a Budget: Facts on the Senate’s Failure submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Family Security Matters – Muslim Children in America are Being Taught to Hate submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sultan Knish – So You Want a Revolution… submitted by The Noisy Room
- Yourish.Com – TANSTAAFL submitted by Simply Jews
- The Compass – An Iran Attack Would Succeed, Then What? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Anchoress – Pro-Lifers and the Truth-Phobic Press submitted by Bookworm Room
- Gay Patriot – SOTU: Obama’s last chance to change tone submitted by Right Truth
- Chicago Reader – What Makes Obama Run? submitted by The Right Planet
- Zero Hedge – Obama Puppetmaster Warren Buffett Biggest Winner From Keystone Pipeline Rejection submitted by The Razor
- Creeping Sharia – Colorado Muslim arrested on terrorism charges submitted by VA Right
- Right Wing News – The Worst People In Politics Aren’t Racists submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Polipundit – Why Newt should not be the nominee submitted by Rhymes with Right
- James Taranto/Best of the Web – The Genetic Fallacy submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Mark Steyn – The Sinking Of The West submitted by Joshuapundit
- Accuracy In Media – The FOX News Feminists submitted by New Zeal
- The New Atlantis – The Global War Against Baby Girls submitted by The Watcher
- Cabinet Magazine – The Behavioral Sink submitted by The Watcher