Watcher’s Council Nominations – Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee Edition
Seventy years young yesterday… rumble young man, rumble!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Political Commentator – Achtung! Antisemitismus, immer präsent doch in der Regel unter dem Radar, ist jetzt immer häufiger offene und ist in das Licht der Welt erscheinen!
- The Noisy Room – Don’t Worry… Nuthin’ Bad’s Gonna Happen…
- Joshuapundit – “I Got Bin Laden” – And Why Obama’s Big Boast Might Have Been A Huge Mistake
- Simply Jews – De Nada Ilse
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Preemptive Or Preventive
- The Right Planet – The Talking Points Meme
- Right Truth – Handcuffed, arrested, and now faces three and a half years in jail for firearms possession – for the crime of being unaware that the Second Amendment does not apply in New York City
- Bookworm Room – San Francisco Chronicle columnist warns city’s rational thinkers not to roll in the mud with one specific fringe group
- The Razor – In the Belly of the Swan
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Oh, no!
- New Zeal – DSA Marxists Take Over the Occupy Movement: Plan “Spring Offensive,” With Widespread Occupations of State Capitols, Schools and Workplaces
- The Glittering Eye – Citizenship Skills
- The Mellow Jihadi – Move, Vets Coming Through!
- Rhymes With Right – In Which I Argue That Scott Brown And Elizabeth Warren Don’t Understand The First Amendment
- VA Right! – Ron Paul Flying First Class on Taxpayer Dime
- The Independent Sentinel – Marines Urinating on Dead Taliban – the Crime of the Century?
- Crazy Bald Guy – Mr. Electability
- Capitalist Preservation – Venture Capitalism Explained
- Melanie Phillips – The West’s Useful Idiots submitted by The Political Commentator
- Mark Steyn – Ron Paul beckons GOP to Fortress America submitted by The Noisy Room
- Allen West – Mr. President, please don’t play the race card in 2012… submitted by Joshuapundit
- Israellycool – There’s Something About Perry submitted by Simply Jews
- Wings Over Iraq – Let’s Review submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Rush Limbaugh – Washington, DC, Law Forces Exterminators to Capture and Relocate Rats submitted by The Right Planet
- Big Government – EXCLUSIVE:Former Bush Counternarcotics Advisor: We’re Losing the Drug War Because of Government Bureaucracy submitted by Right Truth
- Godfather Politics – Urinating on the Dead: Marine Performance Art? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Nile Gardiner – Why are Barack Obama’s critics so smart? submitted by The Razor
- Defining Ideas – The Death Of Honesty submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Accuracy In Media – AIM Interview with Craig Shirley on Pearl Harbor, Ronald Reagan and Today’s Politics submitted by New Zeal
- Inside Higher Ed – Price of Success submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Maggie’s Farm – Understanding The Wuterich Haditha Court Martial submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Blaze – More ‘Embarrassing’ Ron Paul Newsletters Emerge on Race, Israel, & More submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Liberty’s Spirit – The Real Story of the Lebanese Civil War submitted by The Watcher
- Robert R. Reilly – Why “Invent” The Palestinians? submitted by The Watcher
- SE Cupp – Newt Gingrich, Natural Woman submitted by The Watcher