Watcher’s Council Nominations – UN-believable Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Anarchist Theater – Days Of Stage
- Simply Jews – Tankies giving a new job to the Green Helmet?
- Rhymes With Right – The Last Drive
- The Political Commentator – What do Barack Obama and the Edsel have in common?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sea Wars
- Joshuapundit – Ambassador Rice: US ‘Not Involved’ In Toning Down Language Of Pal UN Statehood Resolution
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Let me tell ‘ya something
- New Zeal – Rosa DeLauro: Still hanging With the Connecticut Communists
- Bookworm Room – Dakota Meyer; or who carries the seeds of greatness?
- VA Right – Drats! We Are All Racists Now!
- The Glittering Eye – What’s In A Name?
- The Razor – Turkey’s Most Dangerous Game
- Snapped Shot – Thank Heavens
- Right Truth – The Islamist With Absolute Power Who Could Change The World
- The Grouch – Who Are The Real Cronies?
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Revolution In Morocco
- The Right Planet – Resurrecting Education
- Capitalist Preservation – The ‘Buffet Rule’: Ohhhh, Barack means Warren?!?!
- Zombie – Day of FAIL: Nationwide anti-capitalist revolution flops submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fat Man On A Keyboard – Decline And Fall submitted by Simply Jews
- Big Lizards – Hypo Hypos submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Hot Air – White House offered “guidance” to second witness in LightSquared inquiry submitted by The Political Commentator
- Christopher Hitchens – In Defense of Endless War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Michael Totten – Between the Green Line and the Blue Line submitted by Joshuapundit
- Guernica – Under The Table submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- JRNyquist.com – 9/11 and the Arab Spring submitted by New Zeal
- Barry Rubin – A New, Selective ‘Semi-Antisemitism’? Only Jews Opposing Obama Are Evil, Greedy, and Have Dual Loyalty submitted by Bookworm Room
- Ann Coulter – So A Comatose Guy Walks Into A Bar submitted by VA Right
- Keith Hennessey – A Fundamental Fiscal Deception submitted by The Glittering Eye
- American Thinker – Erdogan’s Not-So-Sublime Porte submitted by The Razor
- Brent Bozell – Brian Williams, Shameless Partisan submitted by Snapped Shot
- Gates Of Vienna – Delegitimizing the State of Israel submitted by The Watcher
- Sarah Palin – Crony Capitalism on Steroids from GE to Solyndra submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – She Said What She Thought submitted by The Watcher