The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results
From: The Watcher’s Council
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast and the results are in for this week, carved eternally in the hewn stone halls of our hidden fortress.
This week we ended up with tie between Joshuapundit’s piece, Norwegian Ambassador: The Oslo Attacks And Palestinian Terrorism Are ‘Different’, an examination of a particularly ugly and inhumane bit of Leftist hypocrisy and a few facts about the Oslo attacks that you might not know about and Syria Soft!, by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD, an excellent examination of the situation there in her own sparkling one-of-a-kind style.
In accordance with our bylaws any ties between my fellow Council members and I are always resolved in favor of the former and especially given that it’s this good I’m more than happy in this case to put on my Watcher’s hat and name GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD as this week’s winner for Syria Soft! Here’s a slice:
Swinging faster from the chandeliers than bi polar BFF’s with drama, metric tonnes of issues, probs (many of their own design) complete with a posse of puppy like consorts in hot pursuit at ladies night at the club (oh snap!) – the crazy looking Syrian Policy could be best described as discombobulated.
“…Courtney, American policy toward Syria is increasingly inconsistent and unintelligible. It’s a terrible indictment of 44′s FoPo team that it cannot get its act together after 30 months in power. This Administration’s Syria policy has now moved from “improvisation” to incoherence.”
Consider – Great Satan’s official rep to the illegit murderous regime in Basharopolis. Amb Ford recently dissed the highest Allawicious levels of Syria’s facebook fearing ‘gov’ by treking to Hama to visit rowdy unarmed protestors in the same rowdy burg Poppa al Assad blitzed unto nigh oblivion way back in the last millennium.
Magically considered defensively despotic provocative proof positive that foreign peace mongers were attempting to trash the civie killing gankstas – thus changing the nature of the regime by changing the regime itself (the old tricks are the best tricks, eh)!
Madame Sec HRC responds to the nearly 2 metre tall (Wookie sized) Dr General President For Life and his fashionista high maintanance 1st Lady – not by getting mean and scary or doubling down on the legitimate use of the “L” word – but by getting all suddenly Syria Soft.
Our non-Council category ended up in a tie as well between ZenPundit’s Guest Post: John R Hall: “Norway’s cultural Christian apocalyptic crusader?”, a sort of psychograph of Anders Breivik, the Oslo killer and Victor Davis Hanson‘s The Great Madness of 2004-10 a masterful examination of how the American electorate or at least a significant portion of it went nuts and made choices that were ill advised, to say the least.
Both posts were very well written, but I ultimately opted for the strong ideas expressed in VDH’s The Great Madness of 2004-10.
Here are this week’s full results. Snapped Shut and The Colossus of Rhodey were unable to vote this week, but neither was affected by the mandatory 2/3 vote penalty:
- *First place with 3 votes! – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syria Soft!
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit – Norwegian Ambassador: The Oslo Attacks And Palestinian Terrorism Are ‘Different’
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Razor – Europe Paying the Price For the Amnesia of Its Past
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room – Bookworm has a “Wow” moment in Ephesus
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – New Zeal – Left Calls for Huge Defense Cuts – Just as Predicted by Former Terrorist Mark Rudd
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Right Truth – Dissecting the Oslo Terror Attacks
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – Super Congress: Echoes of Tyranny Rising
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – The U.S. will NOT default on its debt!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – I Back Allen West!
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson – The Great Madness of 2004-10 submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Zenpundit – Guest Post: John R Hall: “Norway’s cultural Christian apocalyptic crusader?” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – Sultan Knish – Anders Behring Breivik and the High Cost of Muslim Immigration submitted by Right Truth
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Uncoverage – Norwegian Murders Should Not Distract from the Threat of Islam Worldwide submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Line of Departure – A Woman For All Reasons submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – American Thinker – Kerry spokesman stripped of Silver Star submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – TobyToons – The Unbiased Media Strikes Again submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – Charleston, California submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Bloq Quebecois – Hen-Pecked submitted by Simply Jews
See you next week! Le Bon Weekend.