Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hacked But Not Amputated Edition
From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, only The Grouch took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status.
You can too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The lamenting of the dearth of authentically black politicians
- The Noisy Room – You Will Respect My Authoritah!
- Simply Jews – Oklahoma Republican vs National Science Foundation
- Rhymes With Right – Somebody Explain To DNC Chair That Dissent Is Patriotic
- Joshuapundit – The Fruits Of The Obama Doctrine – Poland Distances Itself From The US
- Right Truth – “Thunder Of Heaven” Review
- The Razor – Occam’s Razor Unnecessary To Cut Short Weiner
- Bookworm Room – Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin
- The Glittering Eye – WWII With Chinese Characteristics
- VA Right – Memorial Day 2011: A Time to Remember When American Exceptionalism Was Our Dream
- New Zeal – Greek Communists Organize Demonstrations “Like Those Which Are Taking Place in Spain”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Monsters Abroad
- Snapped Shot – Well Balanced Woman
- The Political Commentator – A Memorial Day story of unimaginable inspiration!
- The Grouch – Bureaucrats And Tornadoes
- The Foundry – On the Budget: Ryan 40, Obama Zip, Senate Dems—No Show submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Michelle Malkin – Barney Frank’s Friends with Benefits;Update: New Fannie/Freddie lavish comp figures submitted by The Noisy Room
- WarChick.Com – Twice In One Day submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Victor Davis Hanson – An honest Obama Campaign submitted by Joshuapundit
- Israel News – Dangerous diversions and vainglorious victors submitted by Simply Jews
- Wired/Danger Room – One Brain, Hundreds of Eyes: Darpa Plots Manhunt Master Controller submitted by Right Truth
- PJ Tatler – Weinergate: What We Know submitted by The Razor
- Newsbusters – D.C. Liberals Sign Petition to Ban Conservative Websites submitted by Bookworm Room
- Iowahawk – Help Me Bring The Weiner Hacker To Justice submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Washington Times – Bush II goes to war whether Congress likes it or not submitted by VA Right
- Gulag Bound – Left West, Right West, and Other Matters of Balance submitted by New Zeal
- The Diplomat – How to Track China’s Navy Ambitions submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Big Journalism/Dan Riehl – Weiner Tweet Stream Disputes His Version, Raises Questions submitted by Snapped Shot
- MarketWatch – Why Housing Is In A Depression submitted by The Political Commentator
- Don Surber – So quit acting like paparazzi submitted by The Watcher
- Via Meadia – It’s Official: California Is a Failed State submitted by The Watcher