Watcher’s Council Nominations – Ding, Dong Osama’s Dead Edition
From: The Watcher’s Council
(graphic cheerfully swiped from Doug Ross)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Navy SEAL Team Six – The guys who actually pulled off the mission.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Progressive hypocrisy and the death of bin Laden
- New Zeal – Bill Fletcher, Jr. – Leading Socialist Calls for Mass Actions, Law Breaking, to Re-Elect Obama in 2012
- Simply Jews – Roger Cohen: a man who rarely misses an opportunity to miss a point
- Joshuapundit – Pakistan, A Bridge Too Far
- The Political Commentator – Mea maxima culpa! Osama bin Laden, Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter
- Rhymes With Right – Why America Cares About The Royal Wedding
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sweet!
- Right Truth – The Celebrations: What don’t you see?
- The Noisy Room – The Move to Undocument the Documented
- Snapped Shot – A Profile in Sunset
- VA Right – Why Killing Bin Laden Was Obama’s Only Viable Option – and How He Plans to Score Political Points With the Pictures
- The Razor – Relief at the Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Bookworm Room – A rebuttal to Jesse Kornbluth on the subject of Andrew Sullivan
- The Glittering Eye – Not Compromise
- The Grouch – Donald Trump – Doing the Job the Mainstream Media and the GOP Establishment Won’t Do!
- Maggie’s Notebook – Sharp Shift in Fed – Fundamental Chage – Danger Looming: Blame Fed or Congress?
- Capitalist Preservation – I’ve got your damned hope and change. And I’m full up to here with it.
- Foreign Policy – More Than 1 Billion People Are Hungry in the World submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Atlas Shrugs – Mitch Daniels “Honored” by Notorious Jew-Hating, Supremacist Organization AAI submitted by New Zeal
- IsreallyCool – The Chaser’s Take on Green’s BDS BS submitted by Simply Jews
- Iowahawk – American Pride is Back Out of the Closet! submitted by Joshuapundit
- Big Peace – Pakistan Was Holding Bin-Laden submitted by The Political Commentator
- Belmont Club – The End of The Trail? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Danger Room/Wired – Unfollowed: How a (Possible) Social Network Spy Came Undone submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Big Journalism – MSM Uses Palin’s Own Children as Political Weapons Against Her submitted by Right Truth
- Big Government/Pamela Geller – Killing Yesterday’s Man submitted by The Noisy Room
- Atlas Shrugs – Would Bush Have Washed Bin Laden’s Body? submitted by Snapped Shot
- The Mental Recession – Liberal Policies Lose on a Day America Wins submitted by VA Right
- SocyBerty.com – White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden submitted by The Razor
- Ace of Spades HQ – Howard Fineman: Obama Watched A TV Show So He’s Pretty Awesome submitted by Bookworm Room
- BlackFive – Squandering Our Victory submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Christopher Hitchens – Death of a Madman submitted by The Watcher
- Melanie Phillips – A Marriage Made In Hell submitted by The Watcher