The Council Has Spoken!! 04/08/11
The Council Has Spoken!! 04/08/11
From: The Watcher’s Council
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast and the results are in for this week, carved eternally in the records of cyberspace.
This week, Israel was very much in the news between the ramping up of the situation in Gaza and the UN’s infamous Goldstone Report that falsely accused Israel of committing war crimes being repudiated by its own author. This week’s winner, GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD, in her own inimitable style, took a look at attempts to deligitimize Israel in a wonderful piece entitled, The Little Satan Posse, her name for Mearshimer and Walt’s “The Israel Lobby”:
The Little Satan Posse had cats tore up from the floor up with the openly insinuated meme that wicked Palestine land stealing Little Satan had Great Satan by the nose – leading both to disastrous policies that not only hurt both Satan’s legit interests – but was totally queering the mix beyond repair on the entire world.
“A loose coalition of individuals and organizations who actively work to steer American foreign policy in a pro-Little Satan direction. It focuses primarily on the lobby’s influence on Great Satan’s foreign policy and its negative effect on American interests, the lobby’s impact has been unintentionally harmful to Little Satan as well.”
Oh Snap! First off, a lobby is NOT a conspiracy. Indeed, whenever a machination is suspected to be true – it never is – when it’s not suspect – it is totally successful.
And just how sexyfull is the Lobby? Not very! For starters – if it were true wicked dual loyalists and warmongering foreigners were yanking all the strings – uh, wouldn’t Little Satan would be way more bigger turf wise than she is, like, from the Nile to the Eupharates?
Tiny tiny Little Satan ‘occupies’ less than 1% of the Arab world and less than a /10th of 1% of turf sweetly captured in desperate counterattacks.
West Bank would be all hers – Palestinians sweetly Right of Relocation’d to their choice of any of Arab League’s 22 despotdoms (all with kindred dialect and customs) – strategic realignment of immense proportions, parceling out the most literate Arabs ever on the face of the earth with a penchant for voting in real, transparent elections. Generously repatriated and reparationed with Arab League cash as a diplopolitical apology about the totally tarded “3 No’s of Khartoum” along with full ambassadorial status and Official Recog from every Arab Nation state on earth.
Golan would have been ceded long ago via Syria, the heavily Little Satan settled Blue Line would stretch from Little Satan’s North 40 all the way to Litani River (with Sheebah Farms as a tasty treat) and Pyramidlanders would be administering the Strip instead of it’s current (and risible) stats as one of Little Satan’s client states.
We had a close match this week in our non-Council category, but Doug Ross pulled out the win with, In the spirit of bipartisanship, Mr. Speaker, let the Senate Democrats shut the government down submitted by The Watcher.
Here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 1 2/3 votes! – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Little Satan Posse
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room – “It’s always something — if it ain’t one thing, it’s another.”
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Razor – Why I Don’t Think The Government Deserves My Money This Year
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – The Noisy Room – The Descent Of Evil Over America
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Is a government shutdown really a shutdown? Apparently it isn’t!
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Obama Speech: ‘Lets Help Libya Just Like We Helped the Kurds’
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus Of Rhodey – A perfect example of why Philly schools have the discipline issues they do
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Joshuapundit – The Limits Of Forgiveness
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – New Zeal – Leading Marxist Manning Marable Dies – Once Wrote, Obama “Has Read Left Literature, Including My Works”
- First place with 2 votes! – Doug Ross – In the spirit of bipartisanship, Mr. Speaker, let the Senate Democrats shut the government down submitted by The Watcher
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Declaration Entertainment/Iowahawk – Eat The Rich! submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Melanie Phillips – Richard Goldstone Recants; What Price The Israel Witch-Hunt Now? submitted by New Zeal
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – The Best Defense/Crispin Burke – How to deal with Libyan ambiguity: Define the problem, not the end state submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Gulag Bound – Nazi Political Biology: The Hotwiring of Power Politics, Naturalism, Environmentalism & Racism submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Foundry – Income Inequality, Round Two submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Phyllis Chesler/FrontPage – The Goldstone Recantation submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Big Questions Online – Multiculturalism and its Discontents submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Dan Riehl – Can The Obama Administration Fairly Try KSM At Gitmo? submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit – Free Speech is Not Important: The Contest in Congress to be Dumb, Dumber or Dumbest submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Investigative Project On Terrorism – Turning The Revolution Islamist submitted by Snapped Shot
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – James Pethokoukis – Paul Ryan’s revolution Would Finish Reagan’s submitted by Rhymes With Right
See you next week!